View Single Post
Old 29-01-2017, 12:32   #20
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Discovery (potential) switch-off (technical)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
I'd imagine discovery need sky a lot more than sky need them? I can only really see eurosport being a loss to sky customers and they dont even show that much on those channels anymore.
Pretty much agree Vince , I can live without the Discovery channels and most of the time Eurosport that said I don't see why I should pay what I am with those gone. I'll be ringing in should they go with a view to cancelling my contract even though I'm in term , if they offer me an incentive to stay that's a bonus.