View Single Post
Old 30-10-2022, 14:26   #14479
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
Well on Wednesday 26th October I was sitting in my chair having the first cuppa of the day, and watching a programme, before I start 2 1/2 days of getting the house ready for my dad's possible discharge from hospital after 14 weeks on Friday.
My phone rings, and I'm told that he's coming home today, "TODAY" I say, so panic.
I alert my sister and rush out to get fresh stuff, then do the final tidy in his room, get the hospital bed ready.
So at 4:30 he finally comes home and has temporary carers to help him/me adjust 4 times a day, but will be slow;y reduced.
He's currently confined to upstairs until we get a stairlift installed in the coming weeks.
It must be good having him back and hopefully being with you he will be able to recover even more.

The stairlift will be a good addition and help him feel far less isolated. Try giving the suppliers a quick call, my friend also came home early after a long stay in hospital and her suppliers were able to fit her stairlift far earlier than was previously thought.

Hope everything goes well, I think you are all due some happy times. xx