View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 17:53   #41
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: UK Exit of EU (Brexit)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Well I certainly didn't vote leave to have all that money going to the NHS, which frankly is a bottomless pit. The NHS needs a total re-think more in line with the original intention of Aneurin Bevin. The money would be better spent in adult social care and paying off our debts.

The NHS needs a root and branch review. People should not be permitted in this country unless they have private health insurance so we don't end up providing them with a free service at our expense. A&E should admit only genuine emergencies. All doctors surgeries should be open through the evenings and at weekends. That would be a good start.

I voted to leave to get better control over immigration (so that we admit only those who have job offers or who will not be reliant on the State) and to regain our sovereignty over stifling EU laws. I suspect that most thinking leavers did so for much the same reasons.
Are you sure you're not confused about that? Maybe what you really wanted to do was stay within the EU...