View Single Post
Old 17-09-2017, 14:32   #45
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Explosion on London Underground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yes, I understand that and it's how humans deal with severe tragedies, I get that, but how many times do we have to go through this before we do something about it. I don't know what that 'something' is. But something needs to be done, we cannot carry on waiting for the next atrocity after atrocity.
That's the problem. We don't know what that something is.

We've tried foreign intervention but that doesn't, might have even made it worse. We've made being a member of any group which advocates terrorism illegal but these people don't become card-carrying members of such groups. It's illegal to look at any such material but I wonder how hard that is to actually enforce.

I think the end there is only so much you can do against people were are willing to get cars/make homemade bombs/get a knife to kill people. The best we can do is not let these people have such a hold of our collective imaginations.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote