View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 18:02   #404
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damien View Post

I am not sure if it's always been like this but politics seems to be getting more divisive, more dehumanising and more angry. The only way someone can treat someone else like this is if they've already written them off as a human being or if they don't have any empathy.
Politics has always been like that in my memory whether it be the likes of the NF/BNP or **** like Militant Tendency and their current equivalents. The internet just helps the extremists peddle their hatred and nastiness further afield.

For a so called teacher to do this to a pupil is quite outrageous and I hope one of the usual 'spokespersons' we're usually treated to when they have a gripe about something is going be to bold enough to come out and condemn this appalling behaviour. I have a sneaky feeling they won't however and if I'm right that'll say a lot about them and how far they're prepared to go in order to get what they want.

The routine silence and blind eye turning from the rose tinted brigade about this sort of thing is as ironic as it is telling about what they consider to be acceptable behaviour and not. It's only a nasty Tory after all isn't it eh and they and their families are fair game...

Last edited by Osem; 14-09-2017 at 19:38.