Thread: Tivo V6 Advice on V6 offer
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2017, 12:49   #3
daveeb
cf.mega poster

daveeb has reached the bronze age
daveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze agedaveeb has reached the bronze age
Re: Advice on V6 offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Maybe a call to Customer Services might resolve this for you. At least you would be able to have more confidence in what they told you.

Some might advise you to go to Retentions, where you might get a better deal, but personally I think that's a bit cheeky unless you really do intend leaving if you don't get satisfaction!
Cheers OB, that was my thoughts as well. I'm a little suspicious as they have rung half a dozen times in the last 2 days (the only calls we ever get on the phone are from VM). They seem desperate to give me something free. Maybe i'm being a bit cynical.
I only ring retentions to try and negotiate a better deal after a price rise etc, as you suggest i'll probably try the normal channels first.
daveeb is offline   Reply With Quote