View Single Post
Old 06-05-2022, 20:16   #1529
Mythica
cf.geek

Mythica has reached the bronze age
Mythica has reached the bronze ageMythica has reached the bronze age
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Whether past posts are inspected or not is entirely down to you.

I didn't realise that you had continued to contact me for a further six years, despite being asked not to.

Your ridiculous responses truly show that you don't have a clue about the breadth and severity of the widely varying neuro diverse range of conditions and the potential effects of continuing with your remarks, despite being told about them.

It concerns me greatly that you appear to genuinely believe that your behaviour is appropriate and acceptable.

I suggest that, in order to put this to bed, the best thing for everybody involved is for you to accept an offer of training (arranged in conjunction with your employer. The breaches of the law and of their own diversity policies don't have to be mentioned- the aim is to educate, not punish you), or for you to voluntarily desist with your misinformed and offensive remarks going forward.
Or just block him, but that's too easy isn't it. As you'd not get to use words such as desist or legal action. How many people have you personally threatened with legal action on forums? Funny thing is, whilst I've had some arguments on these forums, not once have I ever been threatened with legal action (apart from you) or have I ever needed to threaten legal action to someone.

The one common problem in all of this seems to be you and I have a very funny feeling that your disability plays no part in that.
Mythica is offline   Reply With Quote