View Single Post
Old 24-05-2017, 16:27   #1358
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
Free upgrades if you have the older Scientific Atlanta V+.
The Samsung V+ is still a chargeable upgrade as it can still receive the HD channels after the end of the month.
I got an free upgrade from Samsung V+.

I got TiVo in today and so far I do not like that I need to record to set an reminder.

---------- Post added at 16:18 ---------- Previous post was at 16:06 ----------

Also my TiVo box has confirm that Sky Cinema Star Wars will be rebrand back to Sky Cinema Greats on Tuesday at 7.15am on Virgin Media.

---------- Post added at 16:27 ---------- Previous post was at 16:18 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by nodrogd View Post
Free upgrades if you have the older Scientific Atlanta V+.
The Samsung V+ is still a chargeable upgrade as it can still receive the HD channels after the end of the month.
Can you give me an link to that story about HD Channels being removed from Scientific Atlanta V+ boxes?

That news to us.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info