View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 11:44   #45
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Brexit discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki_JNrgHvqk

Be good to hear some substantial comments on why Norgrove's fears are unfounded rather than the platitudes and insults we're currently getting from HMG.

Dan Hannan utterly failed to supply anything of substance yesterday in his debate with Ian Dunt on LBC. This is a guy who has had an awful lot of time to put flesh on the Brexit bones.

I'm very open to being convinced that EFTA/EEA isn't the best way forward for the UK. I'm yet to hear anything substantial to indicate otherwise.

---------- Post added at 10:44 ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 ----------

Actually let me ask peeps here - if we go WTO, which it looks like we will, the EU's tariffs kick in on our exports to them. What would people have us do in response?