View Single Post
Old 04-01-2015, 07:26   #2581
Russ
cf.mega poster

Russ has a golden aura
Russ has a golden auraRuss has a golden auraRuss has a golden aura
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Just spent most of the past week totally immersed in Battlefield 4 and completed it last night - awesome game. I haven't really been in to gaming for about 6 years or so and the last BF game I played was the original circa-2002 PC version so I was impressed at how far they've come with it. Little touches like the rest of the squad following you even if you're going off-route and away from your target are really good.

I found a few niggles though, the graphics would do some odd things occasionally for example when you're driving through Shanghai in all the traffic a man walks out in front of the jeep, you drive straight through him and he passes through the vehicle as well - only to appear further up the road again doing the same thing only on the left of the screen. Also at times your path is blocked by wall of about 18 inches high or something equally as small. There's a bit in the prison too where you can't crouch past a table as a chair attached to it blocks your path even though you can see there's enough space.

It crashed on me a few times too, the scene where you're trying to get to the airport and get attacked by tanks, I blew one of them up, the game froze for a few seconds then restarted back to when I was in the bunk and had to find Irish. The other annoying thing was occasionally the game wouldn't save my progress after I powered my Xbox down. Other times it took me right back to where I was.

Still, loved the game - cheers EA Access

Do they often add games to the ones they give you?

Vote #AnyoneButTory
Russ is offline   Reply With Quote