View Single Post
Old 29-06-2017, 08:17   #2051
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit: Article 50 Has Been Triggered !

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Thank you so much Andrew.

You see I thought the threat to the UK, of losing complete control over borders, laws and taxes, was due to a non directly elected bunch of bureaucrats who wanted to build a federal states of Europe, taking advantage of mass immigration and cheap labour rates, among a bunch of other things.

Now you correct me by saying it's actually because people have been using Americanisms, such as 'Get-Go', 'Gotten', and 'Kinda'!. Thank you. I will try my best to stop using these Americanisms immediately. There really is too much at stake here!
The evil USofEU was defeated on 23/6/16 but seems to have been replaced by people trying to colonise us by promoting US political slang like libtard. Gotten is old English as in ill-gotten gains so I'm happy with that, just people watching Fox News and not understanding that terms like Liberal mean different things in different places.