View Single Post
Old 30-09-2017, 09:36   #130
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
Can anyone explain why there is a difference in prices. One member has said that he cost has gone up by 2.99. But mine has gone up by 3.99.

In the past 18 months VM have increased three times. So how can they justify this. It appears VM just takes customers as a bottomless pit.

I knew there was something funny. As in Hounslow today. VM sales reps where in the High Street. And not outside ASDA, where they normally are. With no one there.
So did you check with the other person that you both have the same packages, broadband speed and phone package. If they are different then that is why there is a difference in prices, its not rocket science

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote