View Single Post
Old 24-09-2017, 20:05   #5
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Disaster for Merkel?

They've been in denial about the rise of right wing extremism for years and still are. She'll do what Blair did and claim to be listening but will carry on regardless because just like him, she believes she knows best. There will be a backlash to what's been going on and it's already started. Macron's victory in France hasn't altered that.

I'm sad to say it but I think dangerous times lie ahead in the EU and I'm glad we'll be out of it even though that won't protect the UK from all the fallout.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote