View Single Post
Old 15-02-2012, 18:00   #39
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: The death of Scottish football?

Quote:
Originally Posted by buba3d View Post
whyte is the main creditor then hmrc, whyte has a plan though what it is atm is un clear but he does have something up is sleave though

i can't go into much detail on a public forum, so i'll leave it at that.
it is simply to forma new club and buy the raners assests

then the old rangers folds as with it history but i think he being a bit naive if he think he can join teh spl with a new club as the rules stat you have to start in the lowest division that why they never get into england they have to start in teh blue square league and the money lost trying to get the pl would be to great, but in teh case hte money lsot try to to get toe spl will be to much as with the fact there might not be a pl the time they get there since with rangers gone tehre no tv money and sponership money will go and there a lot of club just suriving becaus f the tv money alone and will go bust liek rangers
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote