View Single Post
Old 27-06-2007, 18:42   #21
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Nintendo Bigger than Sony - Official

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathtrap3000 View Post
People are getting sucked in by all the claims of being involved with the games which arent being fulfilled. Take red steel for example, they claimed that whatever motion you put into the controller would be replicated on screen, but that didnt happen did it.

I have played the mario football game, wii sports, red steel, zelda twilight princess, wario ware, cod3, excite truck and rayman. The only good ones imo were wario and twilight princess.

Its the same with the ds. Although i did enjoy wario ware. Actually, if anyone can recommend some good games for the ds i might get one. (Ive been toying with the idea for some time now)
Pokemon Pearl
Phoenix Wright (ace game!)
Super Mario Bros
Mario Kart

to name just a few (i know there are some other big ones I am missing)

as for the Wii some games are good some are bad but the controls open up a different possiblitys for those games. Res evil 4 and Super Paper Mario are 2 that are coming soon.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote