View Single Post
Old 24-03-2017, 10:35   #910
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

I don't think people should leak this kind of stuff as it's not been fully investigated but things are getting more politicised by the minute, thanks in part to Nunes's approach.

Quote:
There is now “more than circumstantial evidence” the member's of Donald Trump’s campaign team colluding with Russia to disrupt the presidential election, a leading Democrat has claimed.

Adam Schiff, who sits on the House Intelligence Committee, told US broadcaster MSNBC that there was evidence “very much worth of investigation”, but he refused to elaborate on what that might be.

“I can tell you that the case is more than that,” the California congressman said. “And I can’t go into the particulars, but there is more than circumstantial evidence now.
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7645361.html