Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2017
View Single Post
Old 15-12-2016, 11:13   #34
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Fall 2016/2017 TV Schedule

The Flash is good and I am enjoying it. I love seeing Iris and Barry together after all this time. Smallville did my head dangling Lana and Clark in front of you for so many years.

Arrow is better but still not as good as it was.

I gave up on Timeless after 1x02 because the characters were behaving in a way that didn't make sense and if it doesn't make sense then I can't enjoy it.

Shooter: didn't realised it was based on the film (which I thought was awesome). I watched 1x01 and it is good because I can't be bothered with an enlonged and stretched out version of a story where I already know what is going to happen.

The Expanse: superb and looking forward to the next season

Westworld: HBO have complete autonomy over their network and scheduling which is why they bang out so many amazing series. Westworld is no exception and should be watching by everyone as a lesion/warning for the future because no matter whether you look at this/Terminator/I Robot/Ex Machina/Morgan it is going to happen and we only have ourselves to blame.

If you have time I strongly recommend Designated Survivor and Travelers.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote