View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 11:15   #1
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Easy way to network 2 PCs

Hi,

I have this setup and was wondering what would be the easiest way to put these onto the same network:

Windows 10 PC downstairs
Windows 10 PC upstairs
Neither are wireless, both will be hardwired to a Virgin Superhub.
VPN installed on PC downstairs.

I've tried networking before, but I could never seem to get the files/folders etc to share. Someone once told me it was the VPN that was preventing it.
I basically want to get them networked so that I can access media files from my main PC downstairs without copying stuff onto a flash drive then carting it upstairs. I do not want to spend any cash on this, so please can you advise me on the best way with that I've already got?
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote