View Single Post
Old 25-10-2017, 00:14   #4922
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Thor: Ragnarok: 7/10

A great film with many genuine laugh out loud moments. I really enjoyed it and it was made all the more better as it had a realistic bad guy which fit into the universe. A lot of people moaned about Thor 2 but I loved it because it expanded the Thor universe by showing us much more of Asgard and thus making the whole culture and way of life more real. When I saw the trailer for Ragnarok I was a bit worried because I thought they had drummed up some random bady to cause some carnage but her origins and where she fits in are perfect.

That was the plus side, the one thing which sort of spoilt the film a bit for mme was the music/soundtrack choice. Instead of your traditional orchestral music it was 80's arcade game music and sounded like they had pulled it straight from Buck Rogers. It didn't blend well with the film for me and stood out like a sore thumb.

7/10 doesn't sound great but it is still a really good film and I will go and see it again another two or three times. I gave it 7/10 because some people are saying this is the best Marvel film yet but I think Civil War and Dr Strange were better.

There are two post credit scenes. The first one is after the initial title sequence for the actors and is worth waiting for. The second is right at the end of the credits when all the studio logos are displayed etc and tbh is the first scene out of all the movies which isn't worth it. I won't spoil it for you but it isn't related to any future movie and is probably going to be a deleted scene on the dvd/bluray release. You would be better off saving yourself 10 mins and leaving after the first one.

Last edited by General Maximus; 25-10-2017 at 00:19.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote