View Single Post
Old 22-08-2017, 14:52   #37
Kushan
FORMER Virgin Media Staff

Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Kushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appealKushan has a bronzed appeal
Re: Thinking of upgrading from VIVID 200 Gamer to VIVID 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cromulent View Post
VM are such a bunch of clowns. When I rang up to order I said VIVID 350 about 5 or 6 times and told them that I already have a Super Hub 3. I've just got an email from them saying VIVID 300 and that I have to wait for equipment to arrive.

It really winds me up that they expect you to speak to people who obviously don't have a great grasp of English.
I wouldn't blame the agents you spoke to on the automated email - agents have nothing to do with that and it's some automated system somewhere cocking up. If you have a SH3, you should get the profile - have you checked your modem config?

It's possible your old modem is still on your account somewhere, it's not meant to be possible but I seen it happen once or twice.
Kushan is offline   Reply With Quote