View Single Post
Old 30-07-2017, 11:59   #4
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Pay as you go sim without 30 day limit?

We all have dual sim phones and wouldn't be without them. I have a VM sim in one slot and 3 sim in the other. Both are PAYG and neither company takes away the unused credit after 30 days. The only thing to watch out for with dual SIM phones is that the 2nd SIM (ie non-data) is restricted to 2g operation so if you're using a 3 SIM it will have to be in the slot designated for data. The other card will then be able to make/receive calls, texts etc via the 2G network. This way if your using 3 you'll still be able to use the other SIM as long as there's a 2g signal which is what I do. I've found 3 very good in this area but the coverage varies obviously - it's 3ppm calls, 2p per text & 1p per mb data. There's no need to give any details when you buy the SIM (free with a £10 top up) and further top ups can be done simply by buying a voucher in a vast number of high street stores then entering the 16 digit code into the phone.

Last edited by Osem; 30-07-2017 at 12:03.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote