View Single Post
Old 16-06-2012, 12:03   #4
m419
Inactive

Services: BT Broadband,BT Anytime calls,Sky entertainment extra HD,Vodafone pay monthly
m419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quadsm419 has a fine set of Quads
Re: Can T-mobile or Orange network phone use virgin sim card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazza2004 View Post
Currently am on virgin sim only monthly contract with a basic phone. Tempted to get myself a smartphone.

One option i have is to buy a phone outright and not be tied in a 24 month contract.

Was browsing through carphonewarehouse website under payg phones and noticed some phones were cheaper on T-mobile or orange network when compared to virgin.

1. Are carphonewarehouse supplied phones linked to the network or are they unlocked?

2. Will the virgin sim work in an orange or t-mobile phone? Normally i would say no to this but i am aware that the virgin network will use orange (and t-mobile?) network when it's signal is weak.
I once had a sony erricson w200i and was locked to T-Mobile,Virgin sim card worked fine. However Virgin mobile phones will not take either of T-Mobile or Orange.

Same with Vodafone and BT Mobile and Asda Mobile.
m419 is offline   Reply With Quote