Thread: US Timeline The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2019, 18:42   #60
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: The Walking Dead

I love season 9, I think it is my favourite season after 1 and 2. The last couple of seasons especially have done my nut in and I was ready to stop watching the show but they have turned it around big time and the problems they are facing now are more grounded and realistic. I think Judith is absolutely fantastic and I love how the rest of the characters have developed due to the time jumps. I thought the whispering mum was going to be another annoying OTT Neegan-type bady but I am glad they have already taken her down a notch by drawing all the walkers into her camp. I have never touched the comics so I don't know what is going to happen but I am really hoping things get so bad that they need to let Neegan out and use him for a bit of consultation on how to deal with them. It will be good to see him kicking ass for the good guys.

I am really enjoying this season, so much so that if I had all the eps available to me now I would binge watch them all in one go.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote