View Single Post
Old 26-06-2016, 15:54   #3191
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Oh weenie, you are a great mum. I know how hard it can be when a child is away from home. I also know that tomorrow will seem like a month of Sundays .. as my Dad used to say.... but once you have him safely back home on Tuesday the extra wait will just disappear like a puff of smoke.

Think, just two more sleeps and he will be home, full of all he has experienced, showing you all those pictures, talking a mile a minute and ....... totally knackered.

I remember Peter coming home after a whistle stop 9 day tour of Europe, he was 10 and those 9 days seemed like a life time to me. We picked him up from school at lunch time, by the time we were home he was fast asleep in the back of the car, snoring like traction engine. We carried him upstairs, undressed him, put him to bed and he didn't surface till mid morning the next day.