View Single Post
Old 20-06-2016, 22:50   #3182
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
We were called to the hospital last night as the staff had increasing concerns for the old man. Low blood pressure, lung infection, serious bladder issues and that's on top of the cancer in his major organs. He looked so tired and weak that I was pretty sure he'd pass away in the night but he's still hanging on today and it isn't a pretty sight. He's always been a fit, strong, active man (hardly ever been ill until last year) and now he's reduced to a bag of bones. It'd be far more humane if he had a simple button he could press when he felt it had all become too much. As it is, the suffering's continued and I'm just hoping he'll pass away restfully in his sleep without enduring too much more of this. It serves no purpose.
Thoughts and prayers to you and your family Osem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Being dismissed. I told my relative a week and half ago she had a chest infection, but refused to listen. Now on her second weeks course of steroids to kick it, and been told that she has to use her other inhaler which I'd said all last week.

Why I bother is beyond me, sometimes I wonder would anyone miss me if I just quietly ate a cyanide pill.
I would miss you Mark sending you a big group hug from all your friends here at CF