View Single Post
Old 28-02-2009, 16:19   #67
HD462
Inactive

Services: Digital Cable TV V+ Freeview Virgin Phone 10Mb Broadband Home WiFi Network Virgin Mobile BB
HD462 will become famous soon enoughHD462 will become famous soon enoughHD462 will become famous soon enough
Re: Virgin cuts MOBILE broadband to a fiver

I'm on mine again now too. I just did a speed test and it picked it up as T-Mobile (would do as that's the network it runs on), and a download speed of just over 2Mbps which is ok, fine for the sort of stuff I'll do mobile.

I did notice when I logged into my account on the Virgin site that they'd set the credit limit to £100 which I find a bit high. I'd rather it was just £10 or so, or even just cuts me off when my 1Gig is used up, as I don't want to accidentally run a bill up by doing something that uses a lot of data, forgetting I'm not at home.

I phoned them up to see if I could lower the credit limit to £10 or even £20, but she said the lowest they're allowed to lower it to is £50, which I still find high. But she said she would give feedback, as they've been asked to collect customer feedback, and a lot of people have been saying the same thing about the credit limit. So she's lowered it to £50 for now, and it's a case of watch this space.
HD462 is offline   Reply With Quote