View Single Post
Old 28-10-2017, 21:03   #3
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Anthony Joshua vs Carlos Takam - 28th October

Kal Yafai VS Sho Ishida - WBA Super FlyW title fight.

Is on right now, pretty much a dud so far though.

Kal Yafai retains

Katie Taylor is up 4 rounds for me, opponent is all too happy to get hit

Can't find much to give to her opponent, as it stands Katie Taylor is world champion. Her timing is great, can see her opponent falling flat via counter.

Gotta be a landslide Taylor win.
Katie Taylor is world champion.

Dillian Whyte VS Robert Helenius - Silver level HW title fight. NEXT

Sky skipped Whyte's ring walk Unsure why.

Whyte is getting tagged, they look like they're hurting too. Whyte could be in some trouble here, he's struggling to take the shots from Hele.
I don't like any of this from Whyte, he's missing wildly and taking easy shots. Whyte is loading up, but he's taking bigger shots back. I'll be amazed if one of these guys doesn't knock the other out.

Not sure if they're onto it, but Helenius is really uncomfortable taking body shots here. Whyte's corner has to see it. That round splits it 50/50 again. They're onto it, Whyte follows into the next round loading up to the body. Helenius isn't liking this anymore. 2-2 after 4 (my own card)

Whyte's caught him below the line on the thigh 3 times in that 5th round, poor refereeing there. Good finish from Helenius but not enough from him, 3-2 Whyte. 4-2 Whyte, something is really off with Helenius, possible injury, he's not throwing shots at all, Sky are pointing out he's shaking his right hand. I'd give him two rounds and then pull it if he's not getting anywhere. 5-2 Whyte, Helenius isn't in this, still speculating he's injured, no word from the corner though. Whyte 6-2, give Helenius this last round then pull him, something is off, not to take anything away from Whyte, he recovered and switched it up. 7-2 Whyte, nothing from Helenius, but he's constantly defensive so Whyte can't put him away. He'd have a better chance if Helenius was actually fighting back. 8-2 Whyte, just a sparring contest now. Helenius needs a knockout to win. 9-2 Whyte, nothing to say besides the above. Last round. 10-2 Whyte.

I mean Whyte's won, but I feel for him, the fight was spoiled by Helenius hiding behind a guard for 10 rounds. Awful showing from Helenius.

Dillian Whyte beats Robert Helenius via UD (119-109 119-109 118-110)

Anthony Joshua VS Carlos Takam - Unified HW title fight. NEXT

Anthony Joshua is the biggest crowd draw in boxing right now, if you discount McGregor.

Still wary of Takam here but AJ should get the job done in style.

Literally opposites but AJ and Mcgregor are by far the two most marketable fighters on the planet. Lets get UFC and an AJ match on the same night at Wembley please. There's nowhere big enough in Vegas for AJ, but he needs that American build too, they need the Wilder clash to be in the US in a huge stadium, AJ stopping Wilder in his backyard would be massive!

Intro's coming now. Been some issues with Audio and entrances tonight. Was a commentary issue just then.

Takam looks really loose, still worried about him, I don't know what his plan is though. Joshua is pacing it though which is encouraging.
My original worries are really unfolding. Not liking this at all. Far less worried now thanks to the knockdown and cut.

Last edited by adzii_nufc; 28-10-2017 at 22:56.
adzii_nufc is offline   Reply With Quote