View Single Post
Old 12-12-2014, 12:09   #2498
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkC1984 View Post
Tempted to save up for an xBox 1 next year, just a couple of points I want to clear up first.

1. Will my gamertag on the 360 work still on the 1 or do I need to do a new account?
2. Will all my apps that I have on the 360 work on the 1?
3. Have they fixed it yet so that you can play 360 games on the 1, or is is still the case that you cannot play 360 games on the 1?

Thanks for replying.
1. You use the exact same microsoft account details nothing needs to change. All your gamerscore stays as well and you can still see your previous acheivments.
2.Which apps? THe One has its own set of apps for Netflix, iPlayer and lots of other things.
3.It cannot be fixed as the One has a totally different CPU and system so it will never be able to play 360 games unless they launch some form of emulator or straming service a bit like Onlive.