View Single Post
Old 23-12-2013, 19:04   #1673
Sigma
Inactive

Services: TV XL/Phone XL/BB XL
Sigma is a jewel in the roughSigma is a jewel in the roughSigma is a jewel in the roughSigma is a jewel in the roughSigma is a jewel in the rough
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt D View Post
You're the Sigma with the PSU issue at the Xbox.com forums? I'm "Tezcatlipoca", posted in a few of those PSU threads...
Yeah man!

Because I felt that I was getting nowhere with the PSU issue, I wrote an email and sent it to 10 different email addresses, hoping one of them belonged to Phil Spencer at Microsoft. I used different combinations of his initials/names. 8 of the emails bounced back as undeliverable, but 2 of them didn't and a couple of days later I got a personal reply from him, lol. Once he got involved, of course the level of customer support I received changed dramatically and things got sorted out at no cost to me (and I got a free game too).

I didn't want to mention it on the forums there because it would just annoy people who are still trying to get replacement parts without having to pay to ship things to Prague. I did manage to get a refund for that Thors Smeg guy who had paid over £90 to ship his console to Prague though and MS said that they are currently discussing how to improve support for people in the UK.
Sigma is offline   Reply With Quote