View Single Post
Old 03-12-2017, 13:51   #18
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: New TV Apps from December 7th

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joedm45 View Post
I agree, so long overdue but they've caught up finally. I wonder what reasons they had to ditch it the first time around. Perhaps they didn't want their mobile customers complaining of using their data plans up 'without realising it'

The two registered device limit still annoys me, I prefer the Amazon/Netflix approach of max 2 devices being used at the same time (or however many devices you pay for in the case of Netflix)

Oh well, you can't win them all, looking forward to trying the new apps when released though
Sky have that same annoying policy with Skygo too only 2 registered devices 1 change a month unless you upgrade to skygo extra then it's 4 devices but still one change a month.
theone2k10 is offline   Reply With Quote