View Single Post
Old 16-04-2017, 16:57   #26
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Kelvin Mackenzie suspended by The Sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
So he hates Liverpool, so what ?
He's perfectly entitled to hate it if he wants.
He certainly is, but he has access to massive media platform called the Sun over which he is using to propagate that hatred. Which is an abuse of his position.

Would it be ok for say, Piers Morgan to use his slot on morning television to profess his hatred for Newcastle, fat geordies, and geordie slags?

Quote:
So it seems kinda hard for pretty much any of them to be offended really, since virtually none will have even seen it.
Well they won't via the Sun, but every news media outlet is running the story so hard to escape it.

Quote:
If you dont like his views, dont read them, why the need these days to make a massive fuss about everything
I'm not making a massive fuss, just commenting on discussion forum, as are you, so you're making as much fuss as me.

Also wouldn't usually have read it, but as I say it's on every news outlet, so when I see the headline " McKenzie in Barkley race slur" as a scouser and Everton fan, I'm going to read it. Is that alright with you like? Or do I need to have someone proof read everything for me so I can avoid what I might not like in the world according to Paul?