View Single Post
Old 20-03-2017, 15:54   #616
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Brexit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramrod View Post
True, but at least the conservatives don't hold up Venezuela as a shining beacon of how to run a country
I heard they copied New Labour's economic model and were surprised when they got the same outcome...

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:50 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Shocker the EU supporters saying it's fine for the EU not to do something they then condemn the UK government for, but because it's the rules it's ok for the EU what a joke. But using your logic as we are still a member of the EU we are doing nothing wrong either we're following the rules so perhaps this is one of those no blame situations which are such a pain for some people who have an axe to grind. Roll on the next two years and if the EU supporters are not happy with whatever agreement I'm sure the EU will welcome them with open arms as they emigrate from the terrible country the UK will become without the EU i won't hold my breath on that of course.
Yep, who'd have thought...