View Single Post
Old 15-04-2024, 11:02   #197
SnoopZ
CF Resident Dog

SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
SnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny starsSnoopZ has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Smart Meter, Yae or Nae?

Has anyone with Octopus Smart Meters had any issues with data readings not showing up on their account and what this means for billing as my Gas Meter hasn't sent any readings for the last 3 days and I have a few 1/2hr instances missing from 7th and 10th April?

Edit

After a quick email to them they have fixed it all ready, I'm very impressed as their fix and reply only took a few mins.

Quote:
Hi there

The HH data is stored in the smart meter and will be available when we come to bill your account.

If not, we can use your meter readings to bill you with the Octopus Tracker which is useful.

I have requested the half hourly readings so you will be able to see this shortly.
The octopriceuk.app/tracker site is fantastic for seeing your data, you do need to put in your account info and API number though.

Last edited by SnoopZ; 15-04-2024 at 11:29.
SnoopZ is online now   Reply With Quote