View Single Post
Old 22-02-2018, 23:37   #191
Raider999
cf.mega poster

Raider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation eraRaider999 has entered a golden reputation era
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Perhaps you should adopt the same attitude to your car tax , car insurance and all the other yearly fees you have to pay OB as that is life and one has to accept even if one does not agree with certain fees one still has to pay it even though it might be through gritted teeth.

You forgot council tax in your list - probably the most expensive and least liked.

I cannot really think what I get for my £2k apart from a weekly bin collection, don't say road maintenance as the state of the surfaces around here are atrocious.
Raider999 is offline   Reply With Quote