View Single Post
Old 30-01-2012, 17:56   #48
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky MultiRoom - Any installers on here?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
I have thought about this myself in the past. Sky's website allows 4 boxes whilst VM's only allows 3.

I can understand Sky's limitation but is there anything that I'm missing as to why VM can only manage the 3?
Don't know about VM but Sky will fit an octo LNB which will feed upto 4 Sky+HD boxes.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote