View Single Post
Old 14-01-2013, 23:03   #58
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: Freesat Changelog

BBC One Scotland HD launched today on Freesat. No retune should be necessary - it should just take over EPG channel 108. BBC One HD will no longer be visible in the EPG for Freesat viewers who have their box set up with a Scottish postcode (I.e. not even up in the 900s with the SD regional variants).

BBC One Wales HD is 'coming soon' but there is no news on full regionalisation for England as yet - for the time being they will continue to get the standard all-England feed.

Important note, however, if you have reminders or scheduled recordings set, double check that they still work. Mine are not displaying correctly in my schedule menu and my EPG (Echostar HDS 600RS), although the recordings do actually seem to be still happening when they should. I may play safe and just delete and reset them.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote