View Single Post
Old 16-06-2017, 14:21   #23
Stop It
Inactive

Services: VM Vivid 200 VM XL TV & Sky Sports VM Phone
Stop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of societyStop It is a pillar of society
Re: Been away for a week (moved to 200mb)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kushan View Post
Hmm, that's worrying all the same, nobody should be changing your package without your consent and definitely not without informing you. As in, that's not entirely legal.

I suspect you've been given the discount/credit to prevent you from complaining because you'd have every right to do so.

But hey, at least you've benefited!
I know! Normally when they test higher speeds they just up the provision on the modem so this was a very weird way to test it.

I may hit up 150 just to clarify why my account was used in this way. I suspect my account is flagged as I tested the Hub 3 and signed up as available for nearly any trial going but still a little notification would have been welcomed.
Stop It is offline   Reply With Quote