View Single Post
Old 23-10-2017, 16:30   #458
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I think it takes a clever person than me to link to and post from a source without at the same time reading it!
That being said, the Czech result shows the popularist movement hasn't stalled but then again we don't have the anti-EU leaders in France and the Netherlands that the original Project Fear promised us.

---------- Post added at 12:44 ---------- Previous post was at 12:42 ----------

Where does that logo come from? Did someone have a Saturday night in with Paintshop or something?
It's from another forum called NationStates, where people make up countries...

https://www.nationstates.net/page=faq
Quote:
So what is this?

NationStates is a free nation simulation game. You create your own country, fashioned after your own ideals, and care for its people. Either that or you deliberately torture them. It's really up to you.

Is it a serious political thing, or just for fun?

You can play it either way. NationStates does have humorous bent, but that's just because politics is naturally funny.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.