View Single Post
Old 22-04-2009, 12:07   #9
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Question Re: Is it worth getting our wii online?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TehTech View Post
I got mine online with only a tiny hitch, but apart from that it has been ok!

First thing that was done was setup WiiConnect24, then downloaded the update for wii, downloaded the 2 free titles (Everybody votes and the other was that wiiMe game that was talked about above, all this took less time to set up than setting up my PC's to access the net, and DON'T believe what people say, you DONT need to buy a USB WiiWifi adaptor, there is 1 already built-in, and it even works on WPA2 Personal too, so more than happy!

Just need to figure out how to stream media from my PC through it now
Can you run this by me in simple terms. Have modem wired to PC - Unplug & reboot it -is that what you are saying?
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote