View Single Post
Old 24-08-2017, 11:52   #86
blackthorn
cf.geek

blackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation erablackthorn has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Virgin Media prices are going up again...

I didnt know but I do now, that there`s a team above the retentions dept who can offer bigger discounts and deals. I`ve already given notice to bin the tv package and landline and just keep the broadband. I`ve already arranged for sky installation on their box set package and this guy rings this morning and offers me the package I was already on for £43. That was full house with a V6 box 100mb bb and the phone and guaranteed no rise for 12 months. I told him too late, sky will be around next week. He`s gave me the phone and 100mb package for £35 for 12 months which I`ve took. I did tell him if they`d offered me that in the first place I wouldn`t have bothered with sky.
blackthorn is offline   Reply With Quote