View Single Post
Old 20-10-2017, 12:36   #2301
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Russian connection investigation still ongoing and wrote his son-in-law's response to investigators.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Yawn, what Russian connection?
Proof please, bear in mind, not even Senate Intelligence Committee have seen any to date.
I don't have the time to respond to all your comments which mostly can be summarised as "will happen in the future". I think that's been a large disappointment to many Republicans but if he does get tax reformed he will be in a far more credible position.
But with regard to the Russian one, all I've said is the investigation is still ongoing. I don't think even the most ardent Trump supporter can pretend otherwise. And unless you have a mole in the Committee, I don't think we know what they have or haven't seen.