View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 19:57   #2094
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That he will re-instate the Executive order. I took it by his tweet that he will fight it. No surprise that he would, does not make him a bully though.
I am not sure he can just reinstate it if a court has struck it down. He'll need to fight in court.

I think they'll make provisions for Green Cards and existing Visa holders because that makes it indefensible. I sort of suspect the ambiguity on it was intentional precisely to provoke a fight so he can be fighting against the liberals. The refugee ban would still have provoked a great many people but when reports of existing legal residents being detained and even sent back in some cases came out it went into overdrive.

This suits Trump after all. He is getting stopped from doing what he promised by the liberal establishment. The actual legal ramifications of it aren't so compelling a story.