View Single Post
Old 04-02-2017, 19:47   #2091
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
Obama did NOT ban all Iraqi migrants or refugees at all ,his legislation re examined visas already granted and slowed the process of granting new visas by performing extra checks ,it was nothing like Trumps Muslim ban .We know that Trump used obamas list but that is where the similarities end you cannot keep saying Obama did it first because he didn't .

have a read you might learn something
U
They did not grant any "new" visas for six months. That is a fact.

Also as that article points out they drastically reduced the amount of refugees that can in over a " year"

Trumps order is for 90 days.

---------- Post added at 19:47 ---------- Previous post was at 19:45 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Get over yourself, goodness gracious.

I can and I have and I am sticking to my view, it is Obama's list. Regardless of what actions were took when and where.
You can and you should because you are correct