View Single Post
Old 26-05-2017, 23:49   #31
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Jeremy Corbyn blames foreign policy for terrorism in UK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
We may have differing views on Trump but I am with you on Corbyn. I just don't trust him and as a fellow Mancunian I also remember the past.
Agreed and this week brought back the hurt. Walked past the spot many times where the IRA bomb went off in Manchester, nearly 21 years ago. Gives me chills thinking how much damage it caused but it thankfully not causing any deaths, this being in part to them giving a coded pre-warning before the blast, giving time for people to be evacuated. It was still one of those moments, where was you when.... ?

I remember it being fairly warm day, I was sat drinking with friends in a Pub in Grasscroft, not far from Saddleworth Moors. I think we were in the midst of Euro 96 and the news broke about the bomb.
Mick is offline   Reply With Quote