View Single Post
Old 11-08-2007, 11:03   #14
Cobbydaler
cf.mega poster

Services: ClearFibre Internet, Vodafone mobile Google Pixel 4
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Cobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered starsCobbydaler is seeing silvered stars
Re: problem with LW055 Sweex Wireless Router

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michal View Post
It works if I have my computer connected to the modem directly - that's how I'm able to post this reply now.

When I connect the modem to the router the WAN light does go on. I then connect my computer to one of the PC connections on the router. I am then able to connect to my wireless network connection, but when typing the router's IP address in Internet Explorer and logging in successfully, the status page does not connect to the dynamic server and shows the WAN IP address as 0.0.0.0
You're not connecting your PC to the router through a wired connection at the same time as trying to connect wirelessly are you?
Cobbydaler is offline   Reply With Quote