View Single Post
Old 25-10-2016, 23:52   #30
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Consumer 4G launching October 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenry View Post
ok but neither do other providers but they don't seem to do much about it. I'm currently with iD mobile and although they don't allow it they have told me they cannot restrict it so in other words you can tether although it's not allowed
I thought a few providers allowed tethering or allowed x amount of gb tethering, although it's been a while since I looked.

It is fairly easy to hide tethering but I think the main thing is, they don't want to have the support costs of people wanting to setup or use tethering. Data wise, it shouldn't matter to them if someone uses their data quota up on their phone or tethered.

I still have 4G unlimited data and unlimited tethering with Three mobile. An old contract which I have yet to be kicked off. They started kicking customers of this contract ages ago but never got around to changing mine. Brought a new phone outright instead of upgrading the one I got through them, not sure if that played a part.

Still shocked that there are UK mobile customers without 4G in 2016!
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote