View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 13:36   #986
nstokes
Inactive

Services: Sky+HD (2TB) with Sky World, BT Sport and ESPN, Sky 3D, Sky+HD Multiroom, Sky Talk Freetime, Sky Fib
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
nstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronzenstokes is cast in bronze
Re: The Xbox One Thread

Just been catching up this thread and im not to concerned about the Ghost res issue. I say this as from what ive read they did try it at 1080p but framerate was an issue. Until both consoles are launched then we have no actual way of knowing which console it looks better on.

The way i see it is if some 3rd party games are in 720p on Xbox One at launch then means they can only go up in res in the future. If it means i cant see as many strands of hair on somebody in the game but have the better console overall then so be it. I would much rather have a better console than an extra few strands of hair on a solider in Ghosts.

Forza runs at 1080p so it does prove the console its self is capable of this. Just means 3rd party devs will need extra time to get to grips with it. Dont forget Turn 10 will have had longer to code for the Xbox One than IW did as well as the fact they have only had to code for Xbox One where as IW has had to code for multiple console and the PC. Give it time and Xbox One will run most games at 1080p in the future.

On a side note only 17 days to go. These 17 days will drag like hell. The actual morning day will also drag while i wait for the delivery. I am hoping i will be an AM slot for delivery and not an PM slot
nstokes is offline   Reply With Quote