Thread: Boxing MMA
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 08:41   #72
adzii_nufc
Rafalution

adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
adzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appealadzii_nufc has a bronzed appeal
Re: Boxing/MMA 2014

Khan will make Devon Alexander look silly. This is a waste of time in my opinion. Mayweather needs to step up. I've never once tarnished Mayweather but this is getting silly now. Seems really off to me that the three fastest punchers in the division can't get anywhere near him. Those being Pacman, Bradley and Khan. Khan arguably the faster and more accurate than the other two.

Mayweather has an undeniable perfect career and reputation that in his mind isn't worth risking for either fighter. Whether people believe it or not Amir Khans speed and accuracy is the only legitimate threat to Floyd. Floyd might show his defence can cope but there's a reason he's never tangled with a guy that fights at khans pace.

The UFC decline continues elsewhere though. Anderson Silva might change that though. Almost a year since his horrific injury.