View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 10:50   #2456
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
The internets a marvelous place, anyone can go to
https://www.salvationarmyappeals.org.uk/site/Donation2?
and they'll see a fourth box that allows anyone to put in any amount they so desire..
Yes I know that. but the TV advert wants a minimum of £19 by text message. they don't want whatever you can afford or would like to give. they want a minimum of £19 or nothing.

Quote:
Personally though what gets to me is when charities will not accept cash donations at their little stalls at supermarkets/shops/etc... Instead they only want you to sign up for direct debits.. I suppose that's come about due to a lot of people not carrying cash (like myself but often I do have a couple of quid that I would like to drop into a charity box)
isn't the direct debit an ongoing donation every month?

charities eh?
they're not charities. they're businesses.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote