View Single Post
Old 12-12-2017, 18:12   #4007
denphone
Still alive and fighting

Services: XL BB, 3 360 boxes , XL TV.
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
denphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden auradenphone has a golden aura
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
How so? Please explain.
l have explained very succinctly before to you OB but alas your stance is very much akin to a stubborn Alabama tick despite all the clear signs before you..

---------- Post added at 18:07 ---------- Previous post was at 18:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
So you say not a chance without any back up links, credit to you for the netflix one btw but netflix was never mentioned, yet myself and OB have provided several links from different sources especially Facebook going for premier league rights and you rubbish it.
So tell me which media company do you work for then as you seem to know more than the press etc.
Come on you can tell us are you MR Branston in disguise, we won't tell honest.
l have posted several clear links that clearly tell one that the Streaming giants will not enter the Premier league rights market but its okay Sir as the clear proof will come soon enough early next year for you both when Sky and BT win the rights again.

---------- Post added at 18:09 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Let's see what the experience is like for the big games with millions trying to stream at once.

How about UHD over broadband what speed will that require ?
Its alright MM as l am sure they will come up with a answer for you soon enough.

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 18:09 ----------

Quote:
My goodness so we are now back tracking , streaming will kill traditional linear broadcasts your words not mine however now you've changed to the all singing dancing streaming providers going with linear over satellite.
A politician often changes its mind to suit its own agenda.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:11 ----------

Quote:
Come on OB make your mind up
Don't worry as another U turn will come soon enough.